Well qualified employees are an added value for industrial part cleaning systems offering:
- Optimum cleaning results with maximum efficiency
- Guaranteed cleaning quality
- Rapid fault-finding and correction
- High plant availability
- Low costs
The training programmes proposed by the Dürr Ecoclean Academy are perfectly adapted to the needs, expectations and wishes of system users.
- During the Product training scheme, participants learn all about the layout, operation, control, maintenance, fault-finding, correction and reporting to the customer service department, as well as the full scope of possibilities of the various cleaning systems. Afterwards the user is able to make full use of his machine and avoid downtime by quickly detecting and correcting faults.
- The Basic training scheme provides all information necessary to understand new requirements in industrial parts cleaning. This scheme offers for example an introduction into various processing techniques and cleaning products or the differences and use of various solvents. Identification of key points which have a major impact when selecting the optimum cleaning system and associated process.
- Customer-specific training is provided according to the themes chosen by the user. This may include for example, special system solutions, safe solvent handling practises, VOC safety guidelines, explosion protection, maintenance, fault-finding, optimization of cleaning results and quality control.